Combining intelligent technology with exceptional comfort, the MedaPal office swivel chair exudes an air of lightness with its simple, user-friendly design. Constructed from a small number of high-quality parts, it makes an economical, ecological and long-lasting addition to any office. The innovative polyamide back frame, precisely moulded in a single piece and covered with a netweave sling, provides targeted lumbar support. At the same time, the backrest offers flexibility and freedom of movement. A slight indentation in the contoured seat keeps the pelvis upright. All these characteristics are combined with the synchronised mechanism to create instant comfort, and intuitive controls prevent users from making incorrect adjustments. MedaPal o ers all the necessary functions for ergonomic comfort in a sustainable quality, which makes it an extremely economical o ffice swivel chair. Easy maintenance is facilitated by a small number of parts while the backrest, seat cushion and armrests are simple to replace. MedaPal was the very fi rst o ce swivel chair to be awarded the "Blue Angel" seal for low-emission upholstered furniture. In addition, it has been certifi ed with the "GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certifi ed Label".
Office swivel chair according to EN 1335, Ergonomic Seal of Approval.
- Synchronised mechanism: individual adaptation of backrest resistance. The mechanism can be locked in the upright sitting position.
- Backrest and seat: backrest with netweave sling cover (Netline). Included lumbar support is height adjustable to fit the contour of the user’s back.
- Backrest frame and seat shell in polyamide (basic dark). Contoured seat in polyurethane foam. Seat covers in Nova fabric.
- Armrests: adjustable height and width. Armrest supports in polyamide. TPE surface in basic dark.
- Base: five-star base in polyamide (basic dark) with double castors (Ø 60 mm, basic dark).