Husk B&B Italia bed is soft and geometric, simple and complex, but above all - cosy and welcoming: a headboard with strong personality, in a single size, that plays on the visual effects of the stitching and accommodates the box springs. Research into softness and comfort is the same base that produced the famous husk armchair that originated this series.
- Internal frame: tubular steel and steel profiles
- Internal frame upholstery: bayfit® (bayer®) flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam
- Feet: painted die-cast aluminium, painted steel sheet
- Ferrules: thermoplastic material
- Support crosspieces for slatted base: painted tubular steel
- Cover: fabric
B&B ITALIA RD1: couple of beech wood flexible bed bases, pressed and bended, inserted in the iron structure through a plastics element.
- Dimensions: 169 x 199 x H 4 cm
On demand available in different fabric and leather proposed by B&B Italia. Click here to look at all fabrics and leathers